Bris Fizz

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Since Ive never been there, going to the Story Bridge Hotel for lunch/quiet drink saturday 12-30/1pm ish.

No ride planned but thought id share if anyones about & wants to have a beer/say gday :thumbup:

i'll see what the weekend holds for me, I may get there....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate, that'd be great, but my boots are in for repair and our builder is coming over in the morning to finalise some details of our renos! :(

The following Sunday?

Hmmm yeah Ok why not.... Hell , you've twisted my arm :D Listen up Bris Fizzers , lend me your ears :eek:...... Sunday 25th we ride , no excuses people EVERYBODY is on this one.. Planning route now :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody up for a crack at the Lions Rd this Sunday ??

I'll be heading that way with the wife on the back sundee:thumbup:

Doing a scouting run for a camp site i saw on the prevoius jaunt that way plus a mate from work has just got himself his first road bike and wants to go for a ride to help remove his training wheels.....
Damian may tag along also.

Not plannning to do the full circuit, just the last 15km section from Rathdowney towards Kyogle.

However......I'll be up for it the following sundee also. :BLAA:

Of course anyone is welcome to come along. Planning to meet at the boonah exit of the cunningham hwy at yamanto at 8am at the servos just up the road to you right.

Gutshotpro

Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday 25th sounds good to me - the FZ is in for a full service 24th so will be wanting a good thrashing! Being the resident Kiwi, can anyone fill me in on where this 'Lions Road' is located?

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was led to believe they tarred the road to Jimna :confused: now im gunna hafta find out

Congrats to Brizzers all over the place, we have 111 pages! (+1 lol)

Had my boots (Alplinestar smx-4) repaired at brisbane shoe repairs (Brisbane Footwear Services Home Page). Awesome work, replaced the hairy 20 month old zipps which had run off their rails with wet suite YKK zipps. They are smooth and easy to zip up and down with and w/o leathers on amazing. Both shoes for $80 - better than new now :D Even more comfortable than they were before!

I've been bicycling to work for a while now, dropped 8kgs, the leathers fit proper now and can't wait to flaunt it all, bring on the next brizfiz installment!

Gutshotpro

Reaction score
Visit site

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
well, it was absolutely freezing this morning heading out to Yamanto. Humps, if you come across a handfull of fingers on your way to work tomorrow, please pick them up as they will be mine. They broke off somewhere after the Centenary Hwy......

We had a maccas cuppacino at Yamanto to warm our bones.

Headed south to Boonah and across to Rathdowney. Quick rest stop and then tackled the Lions Road. I dumped the wife at a picnic table half way :spank: so the boys could continue on for some fun. Returned about 45mins later and reloaded the wife and headed to Beaudesert for a bakery pie. Arrived home at 1pm. :thumbup:

Never leaving that early again in winter to head west, too friggen cold. Pity no-one else tagged along. Was a hoot. :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, it was absolutely freezing this morning heading out to Yamanto. Humps, if you come across a handfull of fingers on your way to work tomorrow, please pick them up as they will be mine. They broke off somewhere after the Centenary Hwy......

We had a maccas cuppacino at Yamanto to warm our bones.

Headed south to Boonah and across to Rathdowney. Quick rest stop and then tackled the Lions Road. I dumped the wife at a picnic table half way :spank: so the boys could continue on for some fun. Returned about 45mins later and reloaded the wife and headed to Beaudesert for a bakery pie. Arrived home at 1pm. :thumbup:

Never leaving that early again in winter to head west, too friggen cold. Pity no-one else tagged along. Was a hoot. :D

:rof: Welcome to my world :BLAA: It wasnt even that cold this morning , it was 0.7c :eek: you should of been out here on Friday morning when it was -2c ... I will look for the digits though :D..

I was going to head out with you then go straight into the Laverda Concours but I forgot i told Kel we'd go to the markets early this morning :(

Glad you had a great time out there with the missus :thumbup:

Have you shown her the Tassie thread for that matter ???