Brand New Scorpion Carbon Exhaust

Reaction score
Visit site
+EDIT+ According to Scorpion, these exhaust will fit all fz6 model from 04-09 :)

Hey guys, just a little heads up in case someone was looking for an awesome exhaust later.

I got a brand new, never used Scorpion Carbon Fiber Exhaust.
Its still in the box and everything but unfortunately I am in the middle of a move and its already been tucked away somewhere so it won't actually be for sale until the end of the month but I really wanna say more like start of March it'll be unpacked.

I'm asking $525 Shipped to the 48 US states.

I don't have the picture but heres what it looks like.
I'm just posting this now in case anyone needs some time to save up.

x1yv0g.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to be fair with everyone; I will go down the list whenever the exhaust is available for sale. Like I said, I'm in the middle of moving and I've actually packed it away so as soon as I get to my new home I will unpack it and contact you guys about the exhaust. :)

Plus; I'll update with pictures of the actually product. :)

hdominic

Reaction score
Visit site
If the above people are unable to follow through with the purchase, I have the money and will purchase them from you as soon as you make them available.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are the same ones I have, and just to confirm, they will definitely fit '04 - '09.

They sound great as shipped, but if you remove the db killers, they sound AWESOME! (just ask Townsend!)

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
I also love this exhaust. Technical, why are you selling them? Did you not like them or just don't have the time/desire to try and install them?

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I know the wait was long and I do apologize.

This is the first time I'm moving to a brand new house so it hasn't exactly been easy but it's finally done.

I am starting to unpack later today.

Once I find the exhaust I will post pictures of it and let you guys know.

As stated before, it is the same price shipped.

Thanks for all the patiences. :)

Reaction score
Visit site
I also love this exhaust. Technical, why are you selling them? Did you not like them or just don't have the time/desire to try and install them?

Its not that I don't like them before I really do.
I got them as a gift a while back but only after I have installed my Leo Vince exhaust, I know they look better but between the value of my used Leo Vince and this new one, I would rather just sell them to help out with the mortgage

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I sincerely apologize for wasting everyones time and effort but I may have lost the exhaust during the move.

It may still be at my old place with my folks or perhaps elsewhere but I will keep on looking and let you guys know if it turns up.

This will be post in a new thread.

Once again I do apologize. :(