Brand new LFX18A1-BS12 for sale

According to the Shoria web site, you can use your standard battery tender if it does not have a desulfation mode.
If you are going to put the battery in storage the Shoria specific charger has a store mode which would be better to have. :)

If you read all of the info on their site, there really is no need for a tender, unless your bike has a parasitic draw or you're planning to store it for a loong time. Without draw, it can easily sit for a month or 2.

I've never used charger on mine and my battery is too small for my bike (14). I'd definitely buy this if I needed one. Great deal.

No one needs Lithium battery?, this battery is powerful :)..last call until Wednesday next week. And if no one buys it, I will close the thread and install on mine as I will replace my air filter (got a good deal on Yamaha OEM filter $24.99 shipped fleebay!)

Come on,,PM me,,I know someone's out here need one,,,maybe saving $$ for Thanksgiving/Christmas...this is your chance of saving! :)

I will probably request to close the thread down on Tues or Wed.

thx,
jh

Last edited:
Guessed what I used for my 1 year-old Yuasa Sealed Lead-Acid battery as for the best of use for house purpose!!!!

I installed it in my 4Kw power generator...it's a beast ...just a click,,the power generator started immediately...at least I found a good place for its use and the Shorai LFX18A1 is perfect now to power my bike...

Back