Bought it

Hoosier4444

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey y'all,

Just bought my new '04 FZ6 and I'm so excited. Been checking this forum out for a while, but haven't been able to join in the fun. I'm a newish rider (pretty stinking new), just bought a used kawi last summer, but it broke after a couple trips from Indianapolis to Evansville (no droppage, crank broke and I couldn't start it). So I made the decision to get a more reliable and, from what everyone here says, more fun FZ6. I'm still looking to sell the kawi once I get it started again (lookin for $1500 on the kawasaki 500r just sayin). Most of all, I'm pumped to get in on some rides and meet everyone.

Still not entirely sure where everything is, but I thought I'd introduce myself.

:welcome: congrats on your purchase! since you've been on the forum for some time, you should expect to be pestered to post some pics of your ride and/or yourself. :thumbup:

6875363514_b044fdcae6_c.jpg

7021467651_6db80802df_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be back for real when I figure stuffs out. My bad everyone. Didn't mean to screw with the settings. Don't hate. :D

:welcome: Nice bike, looks like you have Two Bros exhaust.

Post your Kawa 500 for sale, you never know...:BLAA: We're looking for a 250 for my son, but not very hard so mom doesn't kill both of us.

:welcome:to the forum! :BLAA:

The bike looks great. Two Brothers CF exhaust!

I'll be posting some pics of the kawi soon. Thanks for the welcome and yes those are two bros.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congtratulations and :welcome: to the best forum out there. Great looking FZ6. You should enjoy it alot. They are fun motorcycles. Ride Safe And Enjoy The Ride. :rockon:

Yeah its a pretty nice garage. I have two project bikes I'm fixing in it. FJR 1300 and the kawi 500r

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back