Bought a New Bike!

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
1998 Grand Prix GT
1991 Silverado 1500
2006 Cobalt

All have easily hit 200,000 miles with far fewer repairs than my Civic required to hit 175,000 miles. Silverado is at almost 300,000 miles right now and we traded in the Grand Prix at 250,000 miles while it was still running like a champ.

I find it entertaining you have the exact cars I was referring to, even the square body silverado lol. I bet you take care of them too! I see dozens of cars every day and base my reply on the terrible state of neglect most of them are in. I am glad you can break the stereotype, but you have too many cars and not enough bikes! haha

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I find it entertaining you have the exact cars I was referring to, even the square body silverado lol. I bet you take care of them too! I see dozens of cars every day and base my reply on the terrible state of neglect most of them are in. I am glad you can break the stereotype, but you have too many cars and not enough bikes! haha

I just follow the maintenance schedules and also replace things when they're wearing out. I don't wait for **** to break before I replace or fix it.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site

We have 3 cars and 7 bikes. Is that a good ratio of cars to bikes? BTW-bikes are better taken care of. heehee One car is a company car so it doesn't count I guess. I take good care of my Volvo...It's almost as fast as my bikes. Inline 5 Turbo. (I like an odd number of cylinders) Upgraded front struts and ceramic brake pads. I beat Subaru WRX's frequently.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
kudos to you both! it is true that many cars can be reliable when the right people take care of them. I have seen quite a few turbo 5cyl volvo's that to kick as$
keep in mind that your guys take care of your cars...... I see the Schmucks that believe that it its not broke, dont fix it..