Boston Marathon suspect in custody

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Boston Pd confirmed that suspect in custody and bring treated at a hospital.

Great news! Lets hope they get all the info they need out of him!

Thanks to all the Boston LEOs etc that were relentless in making sure Boston feels safe again... Don't forget the victims of this atrocity.
#BostonStrong

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had no doubt that they would catch them, dead or alive. They are trained professionals, they are good at what they do. Glad to see that they get the recognition that they deserve. There is so much bad publicity with cops, nice to see some appreciation on what they do everyday that usually goes unoticed. Just unfortunate it took something this horrific to show what they do best.

It was amazing to see all the folks line up along the streets and clap and applaude all the police vehicles as they drove away, it was like a parade. Never seen it before, the people of Boston are truly special.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I had no doubt that they would catch them, dead or alive. They are trained professionals, they are good at what they do. Glad to see that they get the recognition that they deserve. There is so much bad publicity with cops, nice to see some appreciation on what they do everyday that usually goes unoticed. Just unfortunate it took something this horrific to show what they do best.

It was amazing to see all the folks line up along the streets and clap and applaude all the police vehicles as they drove away, it was like a parade. Never seen it before, the people of Boston are truly special.

Couple of sports guys in Boston tweeted that after the news people flooded the streets and started cheering.... What a city!

And yes it is unfortunate LEOs get a bad rap, and that it takes something like this to bring the respect back. Super kudos to BPD, knowing these two were well trained in explosives and never backing down couldn't be easy

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome job by LEOs, I am so glad this is over, it was so weird at work today, empty building and empty streets, my building went into lock down 30 min after I got in grrrrr

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers