Boot Suggestions?

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i have some icon boots, and i have to say they are the best boots i have ever had. good procetion and real comfy to walk in all day. i feel real safe in them, great grips to.

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
I finally picked out a pair of boots! I got some Joe Rocket Orbits:
2007_Joe_Rocket_Orbit_Boots_Black.jpg

They're pretty comfortable and offer ankle and toe protection and don't stick out like a sore thumb under a pair of pants. Thanks for your suggestions, everybody, I might look into another pair of boots later for more spirited riding or all-weather riding.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
these new ones only cost me $28.54 with the cert and shipping ($0.54).

Eric, thats not fair .Why can't I get a deal like that .I,m still using my 15 year old Rossi's (been re soled once and re zipped twice ).........but they do fit nice :D

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Eric, thats not fair .Why can't I get a deal like that .I,m still using my 15 year old Rossi's (been re soled once and re zipped twice ).........but they do fit nice :D

:( Sorry Mick!

Well, I did spend $120 there to get the Alpinestars and they did not fit. When you return to New Enough AND accept the gift certificate instead of a refund, you get the 110%.

Since I needed the boots and I knew I'd be shopping there, it made sense to get the certificate.

Now I know these are brand new style boots and they are not listed as the best protection but they have two key elements, waterproof and a DEEP zipper which I need for very high arches.

What would it take for someone like me to buy you something and ship to Aussie Land? If I mark it a gift, does anyone have to pay any extra?

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steve (wrightme43) and any others who have the Sidi B2 boots. Do these boots have a rigid exterior? You know kinda like the shell on a ski boot?

The reason I ask is that my foot broke in my accident because my Tourmaster Solution boots allowed a lot of lateral movement. My foot basically rolled so that it bent up and out toward my ankle.

I imagine a boot with a rigid structure would not allow this type of "folding" of the boot.

I really wish I could go and try these boots on, but no one seems to carry a great in store selection of race boots.

TIA