Boneman - best wishes please.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Thanks again all! Just got a call from the man himself - he is being discharged as we speak :cheer:. Managed to book him a hotel room (thank God for corporate rates) and he will have a buddy staying with him tonight. I'll ferry over to the mainland to pick him up & bring him home tomorrow.

I'm sure he'll be on shortly to update you all and thank you *in person* for all your well wishes.

His friend said "His gear did what it was designed to do". He had just replaced his 5 year old helmet with a new one, just a month ago. I hesitate to think what the outcome might have been if he was wearing the old one!

Again, thanks on behalf of the entire "Boneman" family. :canada:

Jill

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for keeping us posted. i just saw this thread and was quite shocked when i read the first post. i'm very glad to hear that recovered so quickly and the injuries werent serious. and a big thank you goes to all the members who prayed for him.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the update Jill, pleased to hear Dave's (relatively) OK and that his helmet did its job :thumbup:
best wishes to both of you.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry for your circumstance... Hopefully the person who is responsible for this owns up and pays medical expenses. At the very least, I hope they feel bad for not just hitting a guy on a motorcycle, but a freakin' motorcycle SAFETY INSTRUCTOR!! I guess it shows that even the best of us are vulnerable...

Speedy recovery Boneman!!

ANY VENDORS OUT THERE WITH AN EXTRA HELMET TO DONATE?? (That would be awesome);)

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, Jill, for letting us know about Dave! Man, I hope he's ok and recovers quickly!

Just goes to show this kind of thing can happen to any of us, so everyone be careful!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
best wishes to mr and mrs boneman.. thanks for the update, and hopefully he'll be all healed up real quick.. good reminder too that updating gear is just as important as maint to the bike..

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

With warm wishes this just comes to say; that I hope you're feeling better and get well soon.

FZ6-ZN

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear things are positive now! Best wishes for a speed recovery!

Thanks for the continued updates Jill!

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I just saw this thread. I'm sorry to see another downed rider, but as everyone else has said at least it seems to be light damage and he'll live to ride again!

Now, the big question is, "What bike next?"