Body LEDs

eman

E-man
Reaction score
Visit site
The previous owner of the bike I have purchased recently has installed these purple LEDs in the front, engine part and back of the bike. Thought I share it to brag and for inspiration Blah

The LEDs effect the front and rear fenders, there is two spot reflection on the front of the bike on each side and a few run down the engine. The coils/shocks are also reflected purple. I am no technical guru, so I have no idea how this is done but I think it's cool. There is a switch installed in the front to turn this on/off.

Pictures don't really do it justice but I did my best to capture outside in the dark.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shhhhh.....It's a secret, but they guy that owned my bike before me, did the same thing....I couldn't even tell ya what color they are honestly, I've never turned them on! They are just a bit much for me :rolleyes:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thier just strips of LEDs placed in various spots on the bikes. The HD guys do it all the time down here. Looks especially good above the engine area IMO..

**Just a word of caution, RED or BLUE is very illegal (cop, fire department colors, emergency vehicle colors). That at least down here and is NOT ALLOWED while underway. Parked, as shown, no issue. Check your local codes, etc.

BTW, yours in the first FZ I've seen with them, good color and legal..

Looks good IMO!:thumbup:

eman

E-man
Reaction score
Visit site
Thier just strips of LEDs placed in various spots on the bikes. The HD guys do it all the time down here. Looks especially good above the engine area IMO..

**Just a word of caution, RED or BLUE is very illegal (cop, fire department colors, emergency vehicle colors). That at least down here and is NOT ALLOWED while underway. Parked, as shown, no issue. Check your local codes, etc.

Thank you. I like the engine part the most as well.
:)

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site

Ofcourse the LED's must be connected to something right? How does that work?

Thanks.Those are stock, unfortunately.
I have seen a chopper with purple "angel eyes" and they were beautiful!

I'd change em to HID's, 10k or w.e color matches them :thumbup: