Blonde Chicks Explains MPH

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
This blonde chick uses a new twist on math and physics to help explain the equation for miles per hour.
facepalm.gif
eusa_wall.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_THXK4nbY]Blonde Chicks Explains MPH - YouTube[/ame]

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Please tell me that was set up and she's not seriously that stupid?

I mean - seriously?

(and yes, for those interested, 80mph IS different in a 'stick' than an automatic - cos I can run, like, a mile in 7 minutes, but the truck is heavier, and will take longer - or something....)

Seriously?

How could he ever look at her an not feel ashamed of his choice in wife or indeed, of the human race?

Cheers,
Rick

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
:Im With Stupid:she cant be serious. :banghead:
:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I Hope she's a rock star in the sack cause DAAAUUMMMNNN.....:eek:

Please say this was scripted...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whack it in half.....................
The same equation is also applied to alimony lol.

Nelly

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw this last night while my wife was watching it, and just could not believe what I was hearing. I really hope she is not being serious. :eek: Like others are saying hopefully it is scripted, maybe so she can just be famous for something, although I would not want to be famous for being that stupid.

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe if the dude would teach her something instead of just confusing her for the majority of the video she might figure it out. By the end she just doesn't believe him no matter what.

I mean I make fun of my friends when they say dumb stuff but then I show them where they're wrong, and vice versa. He just wanted an internet video.

I think the blonde chick title is stereotype enforcing as well but then again I think most people are ignorant and she falls into that category. I think you'd get similarly stupid answers just asking any old punter how an ICE works.

Edit: Stupid and ignorant are very different things. The girl was ignorant, she didn't know and didn't have the information to figure it out. The guy was stupid. He kept saying the same ****, and even was bringing up wrong ****, solely to confuse her.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe if the dude would teach her something instead of just confusing her for the majority of the video she might figure it out. By the end she just doesn't believe him no matter what.

I mean I make fun of my friends when they say dumb stuff but then I show them where they're wrong, and vice versa. He just wanted an internet video.

I think the blonde chick title is stereotype enforcing as well but then again I think most people are ignorant and she falls into that category. I think you'd get similarly stupid answers just asking any old punter how an ICE works.

Edit: Stupid and ignorant are very different things. The girl was ignorant, she didn't know and didn't have the information to figure it out. The guy was stupid. He kept saying the same ****, and even was bringing up wrong ****, solely to confuse her.

This was apparently a fairly long discussion he was having with her, that he decided to film towards the end, simply because she wouldn't listen to him. If I was in his position, I would have filmed it too. He was attempting to show her where she is wrong, I mean hell, its "MILES PER HOUR", how the hell do you explain that any different than he did, multiple times to her.

adberns

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna guess this was staged. Not because there aren't people this stupid in the world (there are), but rather because I keep imagining the punishment my wife would inflict upon me if I were to humiliate her on YouTube like this, and I come to the conclusion that nobody would risk it!

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site

Of course he keeps saying the same thing, because that is the answer.. At 2:31 he is almost spelling it to her.
And I think you'll have too excuse him for not getting out the blackboard while driving :D

I hope, for him, she doesn't learn how too use the Internet and finds the video :p

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Of course he keeps saying the same thing, because that is the answer.. At 2:31 he is almost spelling it to her.
And I think you'll have too excuse him for not getting out the blackboard while driving :D

I hope, for him, she doesn't learn how too use the Internet and finds the video :p

Yes! Because that's how fast her hand will smack him in the face when she see this video! LMAO!

I dunno... I know many people that don't understand some of the basics or can not grasp those basics and I like and love em just the same.

Don't be hatin on blondes! :tard: :D

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, I think it's genuine.

She's just thick :shakehead:

Maybe not 'thick', per se, maybe just a mindless automaton that's never thought of the actual wording: miles per hour.

Then she got herself all confused with how fast she can run, and to be honest, he wasn't helping with the 'that's close' prompting.

Sure it was done for entertainment value - but he really could have helped her understand the concept a lot quicker. (no, no, no darling, the trucks weight doesn't matter as the speed is the constant, not the acceleration of the vehicle, or tyre size)

I mean - it was funny, and she is obviously easily confused with mathematics, but really - on a second viewing, he had ample opportunity to spell it out, or even say we'll talk about it when I have a crayon and pretty paper!

Cheers,
Rick

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
HE MARRIED THAT?:eek:
the only thing that i find funny is that air pressure would make a difference, but only in actual speed versus speedo readout, which is negligible. but it does make a difference in MPG(think she could figure that one out:BLAA:)

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
This girl needs to be grateful for many things... First and foremost is the fact that heart beat and breathing are controlled by the autonomic nervous system...

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I love how everyone has an opinion even if you where not there. You don't know the temperature inside the car, if it's to hot outside and you open the windows, then you get dragged back, so 80 mph are slower, they seem to have cargo on the back, that makes the car heavier too, if the gallon of Diesel cost more then 2 liters of petrol, and if the car is not American, then everything has to be calculated in Kilometers.
She is right but no one understands her.:BLAA: