Black FZ6 S2 2007 For sale

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after almost 18 months of trouble free riding I am finally selling her in favour of a 1 litre replacement. Gonna miss this one and will probably regret it in the end.

Nevertheless....

57 plate black FZ6 with almost 10500 miles. Tax and Tested until Feb 2015.
Just had it's annual oil change and a new rear tyre fitted, front has loads of tread left (Pirelli Rosso Diablo F&R). The bike also had the fork oil/seals changed last year. Comes with 3 keys....

Tail Tidy (and original unit)
Fender Extender
Fairing and tank Pro bolt set (black)
Original Yam top box with back rest attachment
Upgraded hugger
Duel headlight mod (fitted with fuse for MOT time)
Upgraded bulbs (White)
R&G crash bungs
Bar ends
Centre stand

Located in Sheffield UK - £2950

Pics to follow

Last edited:

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site

I have my eye on a Triumph 1050 Sprint Triple :)

How was the transition for you? do you miss the 6er or does the FZ1 fill that space nicely?

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

How was the transition for you? do you miss the 6er or does the FZ1 fill that space nicely?

When I rode the FZ1 home from the dealer, I gotta admit, the power was a bit intimidating, but you get used to it and I love my FZ1.....does everything smoother, faster, and I don't miss the numbness in my right hand, for sure :thumbup:

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site

hehe I've just bought a Speed Triple, it's fooking ace :D
Welcome to the 1050 club and good luck with the sale! I best wait a bit till I try and sell my '08 S2 now ;)

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
hehe I've just bought a Speed Triple, it's fooking ace :D
Welcome to the 1050 club and good luck with the sale! I best wait a bit till I try and sell my '08 S2 now ;)

That's a relief :D how have you found the Triple? On paper it looks a bit slower on the bottom end, I've read that that is quickly sorted with an 18T sprocket (to replace the 19) :D

Haha I am soo glad we are not local to each other, selling bikes looks like a massive PITA!

My mass debate now is between advertising on Ebay or Autotrader :rolleyes:

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't noticed it any slower at the bottom, I'd say it pulls harder at lower revs, but you do use the gears differently. I think the Speed has a bit more torque than the Sprint.
So far so good, just need a few sunny days when I'm free to get some miles on it. I'm taking it to the Alps in July :)

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't noticed it any slower at the bottom, I'd say it pulls harder at lower revs, but you do use the gears differently. I think the Speed has a bit more torque than the Sprint.
So far so good, just need a few sunny days when I'm free to get some miles on it. I'm taking it to the Alps in July :)

Ah yes the triple is a much lighter bike isn't it. I wonder what the difference in the engine is, if any.

That'll be a fantastic ride over there :thumbup: