Black Cortech Saddlebags For Sale

Ashbone

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought these prematurely, I have a set of blue ones coming to match my bike, these are in excellent condition and were used for 5 days last year, comes with straps and velcro attachments.

$90.00 US plus shipping. PM me for shipping costs by Canada Post to your destination.

Thanks

Yep I agree they fit really nice, I have just purchased a set of blue ones with the tail bag $217.00 US so these here for sale are a real good deal for someone!!

Not to burst your bubble there Ash, but you have them on backwards. The thicker end goes forward and the thinner end is near the exhaust. Look at the pictures from the manufacturer.

Just a thought this makes them even more adaptable, maybe I should send a picture in to Cortech LOL

PS Bubble burst!! :Flash:

Not to burst your bubble there Ash, but you have them on backwards. The thicker end goes forward and the thinner end is near the exhaust. Look at the pictures from the manufacturer.

OK this is getting confusing with the US and CDN $s so here we go, the price in US is $90.00 plus additional shipping cost to the States although that varies from State to State so all I can do there is check the Canada Post Rates, dont blame me for the cost of postage!!:spank:

For Canada the cost is CDN $108.00 plus a flat rate shipping cost of CDN $30.00 within Canada.

Thanks Kamloops for helping me out here :thumbup:

Back