bike saftey

nicof909

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
T-REX frame sliders saved me 1800.00$ in damage i crashed at about 63 mph and it only costed me 380.00$ to make my bike look brand new i recommend them.

nicof909

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ya i was fine i was cut off by to people that brake checked each other and next thing i no is i open my eyes to see the spare tire under a rav4 i slid 30 feet and my slid about 90 feet i had no jacket on just a shirt and back pack with a folder in it thats what saved me ...... but the people that caused the accident did not stop ......... but on the positive side i picked up by bike and rode to school and was early still. all i got was road rash on my right arm and leg ..

Neilio

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you are ok. I have Trex frame sliders also. Hope I never have to find out how well they work. Went for a ride at 4pm today and almost hit a deer. Unusual for them to be out on a road that time of day. Luckily a car coming the other way waved pretty franticly and I started looking around. Saw it, hit my Stebel horn and it cut back into the woods.

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Will this experience make you more inclined to wear gear in the future? Or no difference?

Also, they may have caused the accident but they weren't at fault, not in the eyes of the law at least. Did you actually hit the RAV4 or did you dump it while braking? You'd think they'd at least stop if they knew someone hit them ... Pretty messed up.