Bike parking only!

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday I had new garage doors installed, in order to do so I had to remove a wall that seperated our garages in order to install the new rails.

I have a 3 car garage. However the 3rd single garage was just used for storage and allowed my dogs to come inside for shade.

So here's what I did I built a 8 x 8 room so I can park my bike :Sport:

I still have room for storage and that dogs still have thier room too:D

my wife say's I'm out of room now, so "NO MORE TOYS" or the dogs room will be mine:eek:

View attachment 35627

View attachment 35628

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday I had new garage doors installed, in order to do so I had to remove a wall that seperated our garages in order to install the new rails.

I have a 3 car garage. However the 3rd single garage was just used for storage and allowed my dogs to come inside for shade.

So here's what I did I built a 8 x 8 room so I can park my bike :Sport:

I still have room for storage and that dogs still have thier room too:D

my wife say's I'm out of room now, so "NO MORE TOYS" or the dogs room will be mine:eek:

View attachment 35627

View attachment 35628

Whaaaaattt...??? Commute on them, show off your awesome money saving superior gas mileage, and say "Do they look like toys now?!!!". BAM, just like that, problem solved. :D

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whaaaaattt...??? Commute on them, show off your awesome money saving superior gas mileage, and say "Do they look like toys now?!!!". BAM, just like that, problem solved. :D

I may try and use that next time, But she wil be prepared and say something like "New Tire's,gloves,helment,boots....ect your not saving any money":spank:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
They've always got the smug answers don't they? LOL Ah well, that's part of the fun. You could always call it a long term "investment".

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome work, dude! I will forgive you for the Packers paraphernalia though, especially in SoCal :BLAA:

Seriously though, nice job on your bike parking!:thumbup: