Big Spider Fail !!!!

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Crikey she's a Big 'un..:Flip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU]YouTube - Big Spider Attacks Daddy[/ame]

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are cool! Very much like the Wolf spiders we get here. Only they can't climb half that well. lol They just walk around the ground at night, and use their speed to catch things. They're smaller and fatter than those huntsman. They look much like a standard tarantula. I've found two just walking around the back of the house this year, which is nuts, given how reclusive they are. Heck, your're pretty lucky to see just one in your lifetime.

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: Wouldn't go near that thing with less than a darn shotgun! Evil creatures :( If I ever found one like that in my house it there would be two rules: Anything goes and first one to die looses! :spank:

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

This is so freakin' funny! This has immediately been sent around my office!

Dude - those spiders are horrifying. I am not especially afraid of spiders, but if they're inside they are "in season" and my weapon of choice is a paper towel or napkin. :)

That dog video - OMG that is hilarious. :Flash:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! Thats a huge spider! The dog one I've seen before-still funny as heck. Now, snakes....thats my bag of tricks!:thumbup:
Joe