Best thing about selling a toy to a friend?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
So what's the best part of selling a toy to a friend? You still get to play with it!
They were having a little riding training session in a old abandoned grocery store parking lot, (if you've ever seen Zombieland its the same grocery store near the beginning of the movie) and I figured I'd swing by. They asked if I wanted to ride it, and that's like asking me if I'd like to win the lottery lol of course I would. Ended up doing a bunch of wheelies, they all sucked though lol I was too nervous to clutch it up since its no longer mine, plus last week I took the 250 out playing around, thought I was in 3rd gear but was actually in 2nd went to clutch it up and twisted WAY too much! Needless to say the bike said GET OFF!!! So I did, an hit hard, and slid hard. 90% sure my tailbones broke, if your gonna be dumb, gotta be tough :BLAA:
View attachment 47320
This is what was left of my pants after the 2stroke joke
View attachment 47321

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh my, what have you done!!!

That's gonna suck for while! :( The 1000 you threw up there - is that the buy back cost to make things right? So it comes back to you? :confused: :eek:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
No I didn't wreck the fz I wrecked the dirtbike, I was just being a smartass about the $1000 as in if I wanna keep it its just going to cost more money