Best Site to buy OEM Yamaha parts online

VeeDubbinJetta91

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got some parts im looking to buy for the bike but unsure where the best site online would be to purchase said parts. The local store sells at full list where as ive seen other online sites much cheaper, just not sure where everyone here goes for their oem parts :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bikebandit is located in San Diego, so shipping wise, it will be closer. They also give discount sto AMA members.

Ron Ayers I believe might be cheaper, but they are located along the east coast.

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
Once you know the OEM part number, punch it into Google and see who has the best deal once you factor in shipping costs. Last time I got something, PowersportsPlus had the lowest total price and shipped from Georgia. The two sites VR mentioned and Cheap Cycle Parts are good, too.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Never heard of Ron Ayers. just went to their site, AND IT SUCKS! everything is out of any comprehensible order. if looking for parts for the fz6 you're outta luck. the bike isnt even listed for half the years it was made, and for the times it is listed no parts are listed or available for it. and i was hoping for another good parts site too. but Bike Bandit, Motosport, Dennis Kirk, and Cheap Cycle Parts are usually good bets. Dennis Kirk used to be a funky site too, but if you call them they're good at getting you whats needed.

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
I never use the fiche on any website other than the yamaha site. If you go to their website and go parts you can use the oem Yamaha parts fiche. You can even print pick lists, etc. most manufacturers have fiche on their sites. I figure that the info on the Yamaha will have the best chance to be the most accurate with updates, etc.

And I've always used Ronayers.com for parts. Even with shipping costs they're always the cheapest, and I just ordered some stuff last Wednesday and it's already shipped to me scheduled to deliver tomorrow. 1 week turnaround is pretty good IMO!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Never heard of Ron Ayers. just went to their site, AND IT SUCKS! everything is out of any comprehensible order. if looking for parts for the fz6 you're outta luck. the bike isnt even listed for half the years it was made, and for the times it is listed no parts are listed or available for it. and i was hoping for another good parts site too. but Bike Bandit, Motosport, Dennis Kirk, and Cheap Cycle Parts are usually good bets. Dennis Kirk used to be a funky site too, but if you call them they're good at getting you whats needed.

I've seen the same thing at the Ron Ayers site but I believe all the FZ6 parts are the same as long as you're looking at 04 through 06 and then the S2- 07 and up in the years. :D

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
OnlineCycleParts.com had the best prices the few times I needed to get OEM parts, and also had the best shipping deals.

DruGus

(non) ClockWorking Fazer
Reaction score
Visit site
I buyed several times at Yamaha Motorcycle Parts ( boats.net )

thought that prices seemed very good, compared to expensive spanish dealers, whereas some spares prices not so different. Shipping cost depending on final amount and plus over 25% taxes added for Spain country.

What do you think about boats prices compared to other USA dealers ?

My experience with this dealer 100% good in four/five times, non less than 90 usd every time. (shipping non included)

Last edited:

Phil in Maine

Reaction score
Visit site
I highly recommend procaliber.com I've made a lot of purchases from them for my FZ-6 as well as a Kawasaki I had prior. Prices are very good and their customer service is great.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk