Best site for exhaust?

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
I really want to upgrade my exhaust and i think i have decided on the two brothers exhaust... Which site is the cheapest to buy it and whats the difference between the carbon fiber and titanium? Im also in the military so if there is a site with a military discount then all the better:)

Last edited:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome fellow Utahn!
I shop where I can get the best prices. I try to support site sponsors if they are within a reasonable price range.

As for carbon vs. Titanium, I prefer Titanium. Carbon looks killer, and really is the lightest option. However, carbon does discolor due to high heat. Not all cans do, but 2B is known to. Ti is very light as well, and looks really nice IMO, it has a brushed look. Be aware that Ti does however spot at times, and may require thorough cleaning to avoid spotting. I just make sure they are nice and dry after a good wash.

What color and year is your bike?

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome fellow Utahn!
I shop where I can get the best prices. I try to support site sponsors if they are within a reasonable price range.

As for carbon vs. Titanium, I prefer Titanium. Carbon looks killer, and really is the lightest option. However, carbon does discolor due to high heat. Not all cans do, but 2B is known to. Ti is very light as well, and looks really nice IMO, it has a brushed look. Be aware that Ti does however spot at times, and may require thorough cleaning to avoid spotting. I just make sure they are nice and dry after a good wash.

What color and year is your bike?

I got the 2007 and red:) It looks super clean cant wait to drive it back

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site