Best place to buy Scorpion CF exhaust WITH baffles?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to buy a Scorpion Carbon Fiber exhaust system with the baffles. So far I've only seen them on eBay out of the UK (and the prices are nuts), and I heard that the US ones come without the baffles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. This may sway me to pick up a set of the Leo Vince carbon fibers. They already have the db killers stock and I think you can get them for less than $700.

-Nick

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the SS Scorpions on my bike and later bought the DB killers. IMHO, the DB killers are TOO QUIET. I sold them immediatly..

The Scorps are not super loud (and quite tolerable under 4k) at lower RPM's but sing, and sing loudly when getting on it, sounds like at least a liter go fast bike.

I'm very, very happy with the sound/performance and quality. Mine were about $500..

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in an apartment complex and ride my bike to work pretty early most days. Just want to try and be respectful of the neighbors. Out of all of the exhausts that I've listened to (via video) the Scorpion note was the nicest to my ears. I'll have to check them out in person if possible before making the purchase.

Thanks again for the info!