Best Avatar

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to find out who agrees with me.

I cant help it, everytime i see that stupid face on Numpty's avatar i get a stupid grin on my face.:D

Maybe its beause have seen it before, my daughter sent it to my on my phone with a message asking "Are you my Daddy".

Does anyone else find this to be the best avatar? if not, which one do you think is best?

Thanks for the smile Numpty.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen that crazy little face before and it brings a smile to my face every time. I personally thought that Jonac's Christmas time avatars were the BEST

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to admit that jonac has had some cracking avatars but his current one (helmet and goggles) does get me giggling in my seat when i see it. :D

J

jsteinb95

I cant help it, everytime i see that stupid face on Numpty's avatar i get a stupid grin on my face.:D

Maybe its beause have seen it before, my daughter sent it to my on my phone with a message asking "Are you my Daddy".

Does anyone else find this to be the best avatar? if not, which one do you think is best?

How do you know that's not Numpty's baby and you just insulted him? :D ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Mate that is numpty, what you saying? that hes fugly?