Belly Pan

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

Agree what other's have said try a bit of red striping and see how it looks. When I was looking around for one, I decided to go with the Yamaha one, basically because colour coded. But expensive.

Cheers

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have added some red decals to the belly pan. These are the Monster logo but in red :rolleyes:

grommit-albums-some-pictures-picture4639-mmmm1.jpg

grommit-albums-some-pictures-picture4640-mmmm2.jpg

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice decal Michael, IMO this is exactly what it needed :thumbup:

I think a full picture taken outside would do it more justice, but then again with the British weather this can be difficult sometimes :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have added some red decals to the belly pan. These are the Monster logo but in red :rolleyes:

grommit-albums-some-pictures-picture4639-mmmm1.jpg

grommit-albums-some-pictures-picture4640-mmmm2.jpg
LOL..... you know just a few more day's and this thread will be a year old!!! had a little trouble finding the right red accent or what!! :rof:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL..... you know just a few more day's and this thread will be a year old!!! had a little trouble finding the right red accent or what!! :rof:

It was not a high priority. :eek: :D

I was not going to bother at all until I spotted I could get the M in red. :thumbup:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it.. but here is a little photoshop I did for you with some red and blue stripes on it that match the bike.. Looks kinda cool..

redstripe.jpg

My belly pan should be here any day now.. Im going satin black and maybe some white accents, Im also adding a foot long strip of amber LED running lights to each side that will double as turn signals.. Sweet!!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it.. but here is a little photoshop I did for you with some red and blue stripes on it that match the bike.. Looks kinda cool..

redstripe.jpg

My belly pan should be here any day now.. Im going satin black and maybe some white accents, Im also adding a foot long strip of amber LED running lights to each side that will double as turn signals.. Sweet!!

Thanks but I am very happy with my M.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
The monster logo is so outdone in the US I would probably have to kick your bike over because of it :)

The splash of color looks good though :thumbup:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I got a question for those of you have installed a belly pan.. So I got mine today and test fitted it on the bike and the mounting points dont seem to match with anything on the bike.. One point is right on the radiator hose, another is next to bare metal by the rear brake lever, other points are next to nothing.. Did you have to fab custom brackets to hook it up??
Thanks guys

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I got a question for those of you have installed a belly pan.. So I got mine today and test fitted it on the bike and the mounting points dont seem to match with anything on the bike.. One point is right on the radiator hose, another is next to bare metal by the rear brake lever, other points are next to nothing.. Did you have to fab custom brackets to hook it up??
Thanks guys

Did you get the Yamaha belly pan? My Yamaha belly pan came with all the instructions/brackets and was very easy to install.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you get the Yamaha belly pan? My Yamaha belly pan came with all the instructions/brackets and was very easy to install.

Do you think it would be possible to scan the instructions for me so I can get an idea of how its supposed to be done??

Thanks!

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Bueler..... Bueler.....

Please guys, this belly pan makes a horrible living room decoration.. I need help on installing it

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Bueler..... Bueler.....

Please guys, this belly pan makes a horrible living room decoration.. I need help on installing it

I didn't keep my instructions, sorry. I will see if I can find them somewhere for you.

Edit: Here ya go! Hope this helps.

Last edited: