Before you practice..

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
hehehe, I don't feel bad for those eating **** in shorts and tshirts...or doing a wheelie while on the freeway...or for running a red light...i feel bad for the bikes...

now if you are acting safe and you eat it...yea, i feel bad for ya!

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you suppose that red light at ~3:00 means?

That's what the cagers were asking themselves! Doh!

I like the dumb ass on the yellow SV (I think) that tries to stand on the seat in traffic:spank:.

"I'm sure that RV behind me could stop if I fell off. I'm sure his brakes are good. And besides, I'm fully geared up... well, I have a helmet on, what else matters?"

Last edited:

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
:rant:The thing that annoys me about this (& the thousands of similar clips all over t'interweb) is the shocking disregard for the machinery.

And, where would you start on your insurance claim form.

"You see, I was doing about 40 stood up on the saddle & it was all going very well until I tried to sit back down again."

CLAIM DENIED

Seriously these can't all be rich kids (can they) whose daddy will bail them out every time they wreck another ten grand's worth of bike.:rant:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There were some mind boggling acts of stupidity on that vid and some of those guys got what was coming, but hats off to that great catch in the last clip.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Great video, the ending was the best part. One question though, the guy that went head on into a grassy hill, WTF?????????

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
lol. silly kids and wanting to showing off all the time. damn saying this makes me feel way older than i actually am. lol.

btw, thats not me in my avatar for any wise arse. i just got my bike and im not the type to do what i dont feel comfortable or in ful control of yet...

as far as making an impression to those who want to try this kind of stuff, they should soe some more of the gruesomes ones that will really leave a stain.

Last edited:

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
That was great ending to The Parade of Idiots video.

My 2nd favorite part was that cameraman (presumably a friend of the rider) kept the camera on the yellow bike instead of his buddy.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Darwin in action....:confused:

Obviously those folks have more money than me. I can't see ruining a perfectly good MC.

What gets me is the guys who don't gear up. They must have seen their buddies eat it and know how bad it hurts, yet they go and do it anyway.

Darwin....