beautiful bike

I also wish I was baller. And I wish I had a girl and a phone I would call her :D

That is an awesome bike. I don't understand why you'd go with a dual can setup though?

I also wish I was baller. And I wish I had a girl and a phone I would call her :D

That is an awesome bike. I don't understand why you'd go with a dual can setup though?

i was wondering how many people would think that when they read that i wish i was a little bit taller. gave me a chuckle.

and i don't understand the need for the dual exhaust but i like it. i'm one of those guys that likes symmetry. the most hated thing about the fz1 to me is the single 55 gallon drum that comes hanging off the side of it. that dual exhaust looks nice to me.

i definitely have that skee-Lo song stuck in my head now......I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala......:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

That is a VERY nice ride! I like the semetry of it as well, but I'd have gone with shorty cans rather than the two large one.

BTW, the stock can on mine is 15.4 lbs. The Two Bros arriving tomorrow? 4 lbs! How many HP gain is that alone?

I like the screen on this one! Buy now price is a fantastic deal too!

That is a VERY nice ride! I like the semetry of it as well, but I'd have gone with shorty cans rather than the two large one.

BTW, the stock can on mine is 15.4 lbs. The Two Bros arriving tomorrow? 4 lbs! How many HP gain is that alone?

I like the screen on this one! Buy now price is a fantastic deal too![/QUOTE]

I love it. Just bought the FZ6 this past winter though.
There is no way my wife would understand spending more cash on another bike right now! ;)

All that about the skee-lo song and nobody caught that the second line was wrong? "I wish I had a girl that looked good I would call her". THAT'S the right line...lol. :rockon:

Back