BC Riders

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be doing all the GOOD rides next year....time's running out this year, but I do hope to go on one group ride before I park my FZ6 during the Vancouver "winter".

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Kamloops here, 6 weeks and 3500 km's into ownership

got to be starting to cool down up there. I remember fishing for salmon in the Fraser River near Chiliwack about 2-3 years ago and you were having some big fires in Kamloops while I was there.

Should have some nice roads to ride before the snow flies:thumbup:

L

Lucky

Let's meet for a coffee, before season of rain starts.

what about Friday 21st around 7pm in North Van?

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cloverdale(Surrey) here....just picked up me bike 2 weeks ago. 06 with 2 kms on it. Once I get my proper license we'll definately have to round up a crew and do a ride. 1st bike ever so I hope I have a good experience. My girlfriend wants me to goto driving school. Is it worth th $800?

Last edited:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Cloverdale(Surrey) here....just picked up me bike 2 weeks ago. 06 with 2 kms on it. Once I get my proper license we'll definately have to round up a crew and do a ride. 1st bike ever so I hope I have a good experience. My girlfriend wants me to goto driving school. Is it worth th $800?

YES!!!!! :thumbup:

jimbop

Reaction score
Visit site
+10 for a motorcycle safety course. I did ProRider at Cap Collage last summer. Worth every penny, I use everything I learned every day I ride. Be smart and stay alive! I'm in North Van and looking forward to meeting all the local FZ crew soon.

Limey

Reaction score
Visit site

Yes Congrats on the new FZ6, it was my first bike too.
And due to the "dual personality" of the bike it will be a great learner and you will not be bored by it.

As far as the Course goes. YES.YES.YES.
well worth the investment.

Limey

Reaction score
Visit site
Way up north in Fort St. John here.... Had my 08 for 3 days now ....

Hey there welcome.. May see you on the roads up there. Unfortunately my work requires I bring a cage but someday maybe with enough luggage and a little less stuff I will take a ride up there.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
My girlfriend wants me to goto driving school. Is it worth the $800?

100% worth it!!!

Think of it as an $800 investment in yourself and your safety! It is worth every penny! You will drop several hunderd dollars on gear, so why not put some of that money towards your skill set and safety!

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
i loved todays rain:rolleyes: its like when summer starts you have to wait almost a month for it to ACTUALLY start and then fall comes and BAM more rain. Gotta love the pacific northwest.

Pyro

Junior Asistant VP
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in the Kelowna area, moving to Revelstoke for the summer.
my job keeps me pretty busy in the summertime, but im always on the move.

Your closer to Calgary ;). What do you do in Revelstoke in the summer? Can't wait to board there again this winter.