bazazzzzzzzzz!!!!!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys for those of you whore have been waiting. Just got off the phone and bazazz is finally making their box and quick shift for fz6:rockon: 07-09. Retails for 819$

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah sorry its a fuel commander kinda like a powercommander it works on a open loop system so complete control over maps and fine tuning with the software there's no need for dynos you make adjustments run the bike plug back in and see the readouts it'll let you know what it thinks you should change or you can decide the quick shift device allows you to shift at any throttle position without using the clutch

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish wife don't work have a 16 month old and one on the way but....... I do now have a reason to save for it now so by my calculations......carry the two plus the square root of Pi times the moons gravitational pull = nope wont get one. Id love to put just not feasible besides don't really need to mod for speed til I can go full throttle thru every curve its just an awesome option in the way of fuel commanders

S197

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys for those of you whore have been waiting. Just got off the phone and bazazz is finally making their box and quick shift for fz6:rockon: 07-09. Retails for 819$

I believe the quick shifts work on any of the Bazzaz units as most of their add ons for their tuners are universal. I posted a while ago that the Bazzaz unit would be out shortly because my bike was used for testing.

For results:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/39505-bazzaz-fi-unit.html#post424737

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
They redesigned the quick shifter and the software for what the Rep said as for the unit being universal I'm not quiet sure they are atleast from what the tech said