Barkbusters Storm Hand Guards Review

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The popular Storm hand guards fit many different makes and models and are easy to install.

More...

haros

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to try these on at the local bike shop but they seem to foul against the fairing when the bars are turned full lock... is there a way to improve clearance or do you guys just put up with it? I'd imagine it would be annoying when parking the bike etc.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the carbon BarkBusters on my naked FZ6 I'll take a pic and load it over the weekend so you can see how it sits on the bars. I dont have the full spine mount as it would mean doing without the bar ends. The Barkbuster bar ends are much lighter in weight than the stock OEM weights and with the FZ buzz I have put on the HVMP 17 oz s/steel end weights and it is noticibly reduced.

haros

Reaction score
Visit site
Your bike won't have the fairing for it to foul against since it's the naked version...

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I usually start looking into these hand guards as soon as fall is here and winter around the corner as I ride all the way till 1st snowfall and alot of times my hands take the most beating in 20-30 degree weather but have never actually purchase them as I would only keep them on for a short time and wasn't sure if it would justify the time and money for these as I can always "man the f@ck up" and ride on :thumbup:

haros

Reaction score
Visit site
So are you saying I'm less of a man? Because I just heard that seasonal changes stop you from riding...