Bagster vs. Top Sellerie

djodja29

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there fellow FZ6 riders :D

As somebody said, love the bike, not so much the original seat :) Don't get me wrong, I love the way the seat looks on 08 S2, but not so much when it comes to comfort. After some 150 km my butt is begging for a brake, and the problem is even after the brake it starts going numb again after 50 to 100 km. So I'm thinking to get a custom seat and my question is, which do you guys think is better, Bagster or Top Sellerie, and yes or no for gel padding?

So far, it seams that a lots of people were happy with Top Sellerie seats, but not so much with service that they provide. On the other hand I don't know much about Bagster, but they look awesome, if not even better than Top Sellerie, but i seams that they are more expensive. So what do YOU guys think.

I'm looking forward to hear your opinions.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
My brother in law bought a Bagster seat for his VFR a couple of years ago, with the gel padding and all. He has been nothing but positive about his experience with the seat and he says it increased his(and my sister's) range, before the butt starts to go numb.

djodja29

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Jugro, that's what I needed to hear. Overall Bagster seats look nicer than TS, but it seams that they are more expensive as well.

djodja29

Reaction score
Visit site
@autobahn70, staticghost, ranieri Thanks guys :thumbup:

Did any of you get your seats with gel padding? Do you think I should get my seat with it.....