Bags/luggage recommendations???

haha good stuff just not my style i don't know they are practical do the job

but when i look at them on a bike they just look so wrong to me anyway

I know what you mean. It comes off. Its for touring Tasmania in Feb! :rockon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i live in W.A mate also known as wait awhile :D

yeah this bag looks the go just want to leave it on the bike for normal stuff clothes short stops at the shop bread milk 3 weeks of grocery's
beer haha ( how many 375ml cans of coke do you think it would carry just trying to get an idea of how big it is )

do you have the normal Cordura one or the waterproof one

I have the Cordura model, so I can't comment as to the waterproof version. If it looks like rain, I secure the seat trunk's contents in plastic bags inside the main compartment.

Not sure how many of those Coke cans it would carry. From experience, I'd estimate it would hold over a dozen 500 ml plastic drink bottles (the sort we have here in roadside convenience stores). Maybe even 15 or more, if you were to stuff it to the four corners. The side pockets are not overly large, but they do expand out a bit to accommodate odds-n-ends.

One thing to keep in mind is that, because it's a soft trunk, the inside/bottom will be rounded somewhat, conforming to the shape of the saddle underneath. So you lose a small bit of space there and don't have a perfect "box" shape. But's not been an issue for me...

I do leave the bag on the bike at all times, which makes a big qualitative difference in utility. It's nice to always be able to run errands or pick something up on the spur of the moment, and know it won't be a hassle to carry it back to the house.

Hope that helps.

I went for the Cortech sports tailbag and panniers. Easy to fit and remove and look great on the bike.

Thats great appreciate it Sotex 12 odd 500ml bottles is a good size. i will go and try and order one now wait 18 weeks:D then post a pic

Back