Bad mood....

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
When you don't ride do you get grumpy??
I had surgery on Friday, so Im out for like a week. I think I get grumpy when I dont ride... Its like therapy...
Oh well... thank goodness for the vikers...

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm the same way!! Riding is my form of therapy as well- I don't think about anything else except for the ride and the feeling of the being out on the bike. On days when I can't ride due to the weather, I spend time in the garage cleaning and pampering my FZ and making her shine : ) I suppose time simply around or on the bike is time very well spent- it calms me down, relaxes me and puts me in the moment.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh you've got it bad dude. Go out to the garage, sit on your bike and make 13k rpm sounds-it helps:)

I wish I could... twisting my body isn't against precautions and it wont tear my stitches but the tape and glue or whatever they have holding my body closed is tearing out my belly fur...

I'm also somewhat comfortably numb on vikers... Wouldn't want 5-0 to come in on a noise complaint and slap me with a DUI...

Just watched motorcycle diaries instead... it's an old thing but that Norton 500 looked like a fun pile o' gears...

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you don't ride do you get grumpy??
I had surgery on Friday, so Im out for like a week. I think I get grumpy when I dont ride... Its like therapy...
Oh well... thank goodness for the vikers...

I hope your surgery wasn't for anything real serious & you are feeling better! But you do have the forum to keep you occupied! :thumbup:

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope your surgery wasn't for anything real serious & you are feeling better! But you do have the forum to keep you occupied! :thumbup:

Yeah just some lumps... Benign... yeah ummm benign or 10 of em...

yeah just day surgery, odd thing is the pain from the stitches is a lot less than the pain from the lumps and theyve been there for like 15 years

and... Thank you

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah just some lumps... Benign... yeah ummm benign or 10 of em...

yeah just day surgery, odd thing is the pain from the stitches is a lot less than the pain from the lumps and theyve been there for like 15 years

and... Thank you

Glad to hear it! I hope you are back to riding soon. In the meantime, just starting your Fizzy and reving it a bit will make you smile. :)

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know the feeling. I use mine as stress relief as well and mine was just recently involved in a hit and run in my parking lot.

Hope you heal up well and quickly so you can get back to riding

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you are feeling better soon.

I haven't ridden for over two weeks now and I think I may be getting homicidal..............:eek: I am absolutely miserable :(