axio tank bag

qhrjsdl

Reaction score
Visit site
that is that straps for????

i got 2 of straps.

one can hold up and bottom,

another one is just up side. how can i use it for a hole side??

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
I really dont understand. what is stroke?

I'll answer both sets of questions.

With the tank bag, you have two straps. One for the front, which is supposed to pass around the frame at the steering neck. The one for the back, is supposed to clip on to a strap you have to permanently mount on the frame, typically around the hinge the fuel tank mounts to the frame on. That one is the simpler one of the two, as you only have one half of the strap to work with.

A stroke is a medical event usually resulting in brain damage due to oxygen starvation from a clot or some other type of blockage. Quite often, this results in paralysis, speech and memory problems. I can see where someone would not see humor in poking fun at that.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't really think that was funny. Friend of mine had a stroke last Friday and he's never going to be the same.

What does that have to do with anything. yeah it is terrible about your friend but i guess you are one of "those people" that takes offense to everything be it for attention or hyper-sensitivity.

Sorry but this thread and the whimsical post I made had nothing to do with you and your life.

Sort of reminds me of the rude lady that jumped up in the middle of the tosh stand up comedy routine and interrupted it because she wanted attention by blurting out in the middle of a "edgy" comedy routine. Sorry, she knew what it was when she went in and bought the ticket and I would think everyone would know by now that this is the internet and some things may be offensive from time to time.

It would be a horrible horrible place if everyone had to walk around on eggshells and be PC all the time in fear of "offending" everyone. That is just silly

I bet you find erectile dysfunction, the hair club for men and a fat woman running in the park funny but hey it is all about you and what YOU find offensive. Lets make the world PC and safe and full of fluffy bunnies (well unless you are offended by bunnies of course)

Last edited:

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever. Be the insensitive ahole if you want. Bet you would never say that to someone in person. When you speak on a forum you speak to everyone not just one so you have to be a little more sensitive so you don't use terms that may upset. Your lashing out speaks volumes.

C

CoolATIGuy

that is that straps for????

i got 2 of straps.

one can hold up and bottom,

another one is just up side. how can i use it for a hole side??

To answer the OP, I'm actually not sure looking from your photos, but have you checked out AXIO to see if there are photos showing how the extra smaller strap is used?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This thread is about an axio tank bag.

Cut the crap people - no-one meant to insult anyone.

Don't take it so personally - it's sad for your friend and I hope they recover soon, but there was no malice in the post.

Now back to topic please....

Thank you

C

CoolATIGuy

sorry, carried away

I think the shorter strap might be an extender possibly? Or to go under the tail section if used on the back?

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I wasn't going
to jump in here...until I saw RuggyBuggy's avatar pic. Have to say there may be people here that find IT offensive on multiple levels. And others that find it humorous. But anyway you've got it.

I totally see the argument on both sides of the e-table. Just be careful with the plank in your own eye, dude.

Your right and I should be careful not to offend the portly women on the forum and I've changed my avatar pic. Although I say it looks a little elementary. I'll change it latter when I get a chance.

Sorry for getting of topic.

Last edited:
C

CoolATIGuy

Very graceful. Sorry if I offended.

OP, let us know when you figure out the strap.

Cheers all