Aussies....show us your ride!

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha bring out a few models in the yellow and black scheme, it's a Kenny roberts mock up :)

I've done a few predeliveries of the yellow in both the FZ6, FZ1 and the ever popular XJR. The 50th anniversary R1 was also in yellow.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: I wasnt doing anything i swear , i was just having special cuddles :eek: :spank: :ban: :D

The towel proves different! :Flip:

If you wern't wearing a piece of cheese I probably would have believed you Dan:rolleyes:

LMAO! But wait, that's not the only cheese he is wearing after his special cuddles with his bike! i just worked out why Humpy likes his Scorp's so much....just the right fit! :ban:

:BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been hankering about getting an XJR for a few months now.
I haven't outgrown the FZ6 yet, but I'd like a little more oomph when I'm touring, as I discovered on my way to PI this year, fully laden with gear.

Ohh just do it :D , best thing i ever did... I loved my FZ but after test riding the new R1 it made the FZ feel like a 250 :eek: so the XJR fitted perfectly :thumbup:.... Have you ridden one ???

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
Ohh just do it :D , best thing i ever did... I loved my FZ but after test riding the new R1 it made the FZ feel like a 250 :eek: so the XJR fitted perfectly :thumbup:.... Have you ridden one ???

Have I ridden one...... hahahaha
I work for a Yamaha dealer, I ride everything!!:thumbup:

My concern is the weight, I struggle at times with the FZ, but only when in heavy traffic and usually when I'm tired after a long day in the workshop.
I suppose if I keep the FZ and get the XJR for Sundays I wont have to worry about traffic. lol