august 23rd

S

sportrider

I'm going riding somewhere. Polly? Banner? Idyllwild? Big Bear? not sure where yet but I'm going on a day trip somewhere. anyone else interested in hooking up on that day let me know.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going riding somewhere. Polly? Banner? Idyllwild? Big Bear? not sure where yet but I'm going on a day trip somewhere. anyone else interested in hooking up on that day let me know.

You're supposed to come to the New England ride that weekend! ;)

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to go with you guys, but it's my wife's bday weekend. And I promised to be around with her and the kids. I told my buddy about it and he's game for it, not sure if he'll still go since I'm stuck at home. Are you guys still camping or just doing the whole hotel thing?? Personally I like the hot shower and soft mattress after a long ride. How many people are going from this forum, I read 18 from SBN. Well, enjoy. Wish I could come along. Who knows, plans always change. LOL.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to go with you guys, but it's my wife's bday weekend. And I promised to be around with her and the kids. I told my buddy about it and he's game for it, not sure if he'll still go since I'm stuck at home. Are you guys still camping or just doing the whole hotel thing?? Personally I like the hot shower and soft mattress after a long ride. How many people are going from this forum, I read 18 from SBN. Well, enjoy. Wish I could come along. Who knows, plans always change. LOL.

Actually, it it about 16 from this forum and only two or three from the SBN forum. :D

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you guys don't mind I'll join up for a ride. After reading twist of the wrist II, I've been consciously trying to slowly accelerate through the turns. That is something opposite of what I have been doing our last trip. It makes a world of a difference. Cheers.

P.S.
Big Bear sounds cool.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you guys decide on Big Bear, I may consider meeting you guys there. I have always wanted to go there.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you guys decide on Big Bear, I may consider meeting you guys there. I have always wanted to go there.

Cool, lets see if we can maybe find a place for a quick bite to stretch our legs over there. The air quality is good up there and the temps should be much lower than our last trip. ;)

Next time around, we can ride up to Vegas for a change. What do you guys think of that idea?