ATGATT is not enough....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have just had them amputate the toe and kept my plans to ride to Canada! Blah

LMAO! Reminds me of a story my dad told me. He had a corn on his little toe that haunted and tortured him for years! He tried everything. The doctor, corn removal stuff. Everything! One morning he decided he would end his painful torturer by cutting the toe off with a hatchet. He'd had it with this evil thing! He asked me if I remembered that old tree stump in the the back yard when I was 5 years old. Yes I did. He told me he went out and put his foot on the stump, extending his little, "Wee wee piggy all the way home" and raised the hatchet in anticipation of his soon to be freedom from agony. I looked at my dad's hairy feet with all ten toes and asked. "What happened?"

He told me he thought, "What if I miss cutting off the toe and hit the corn instead!" :eek::eek::eek::eek::rof::rof::rof:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO! Reminds me of a story my dad told me. He had a corn on his little toe that haunted and tortured him for years! He tried everything. The doctor, corn removal stuff. Everything! One morning he decided he would end his painful torturer by cutting the toe off with a hatchet. He'd had it with this evil thing! He asked me if I remembered that old tree stump in the the back yard when I was 5 years old. Yes I did. He told me he went out and put his foot on the stump, extending his little, "Wee wee piggy all the way home" and raised the hatchet in anticipation of his soon to be freedom from agony. I looked at my dad's hairy feet with all ten toes and asked. "What happened?"

He told me he thought, "What if I miss cutting off the toe and hit the corn instead!" :eek::eek::eek::eek::rof::rof::rof:
Had to Google what corn on toe is. Some of these expressions just escape me haha.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
2 weeks in...

So two weeks have passed and I am about to go insane.

Visited the doctor today and got good news that next week the god damn surgical pin will be taken out.

I was afraid that it will be two more weeks with the pin in my foot and I swear I was ready to get my pliers ready and take the damn thing out myself.

I spoke with the doc how soon I can get back on the bike. Thankfully once the pin is out I can immediately jump back on the bike. So trip to Canada is still most likely to happen.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 2 weeks in...

So two weeks have passed and I am about to go insane.

Visited the doctor today and got good news that next week the god damn surgical pin will be taken out.

I was afraid that it will be two more weeks with the pin in my foot and I swear I was ready to get my pliers ready and take the damn thing out myself.

I spoke with the doc how soon I can get back on the bike. Thankfully once the pin is out I can immediately jump back on the bike. So trip to Canada is still most likely to happen.

That's great news!! It's a crappy feeling when the things you love doing are suddenly off your list. I once had my right arm in a cast for 12 weeks. Definitely no picnic.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 2 weeks in...

That's great news!! It's a crappy feeling when the things you love doing are suddenly off your list. I once had my right arm in a cast for 12 weeks. Definitely no picnic.

Ouch! That must have sucked!

The thing that drives me crazy is that I am effectively stuck at home. Can't drive myself anywhere since it's the damn toe on my right foot.:(

Anyway, one more week!