Assen 2008

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

No not jesting as my so called mates took great delight in powering off from lights, on overtakes and when making progress on the motorways. I caught them in the end.. no worries there.:Sport:

M
As I always say, "better to be a few minutes late in this life than a few minutes early in the next".
You should have taken your real FZ6 mates lol.
On a serious note, how much was the whole trip Mark? Rough ball park figure all in so I know what to aim at.

Nelly

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
;)Ah Neil, that why your called the STIG, such wise words from some one so..??? LOL.

The trip cost about £500 for the ferry, chunnel and rooms inc food and I also spent about 300 euros, on booze and fuel and food (in that order of course):rockon:

M

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
;)Ah Neil, that why your called the STIG, such wise words from some one so..??? LOL.

The trip cost about £500 for the ferry, chunnel and rooms inc food and I also spent about 300 euros, on booze and fuel and food (in that order of course):rockon:

M
Thank God for cheap food and booze lol. Mental note to self, must take siphon hose......

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great trip! Would love to go to Assen, the only issue for me is the A-Style logo.... :eek: It just looks... well it looks like... no. cant be.