Anyone willing to sell their 2005 fz6 front fairings?

Johhnnyyh

Reaction score
Visit site
I currently need to replace my front fairings because I bought my 2005 fz6 with the bottom of the headlights gone. I have the naked front that I plan to install in the meantime but if anyone has a 2005 front fairings they are willing to get rid of, please let me know. Thanks.

Latin Livin'

Reaction score
Visit site
I currently need to replace my front fairings because I bought my 2005 fz6 with the bottom of the headlights gone. I have the naked front that I plan to install in the meantime but if anyone has a 2005 front fairings they are willing to get rid of, please let me know. Thanks.

I have an 05 FZ6 that I was planning to convert to a street fighter, I have taken most of the fairing off. Are you still looking for one???

icecool988

Reaction score
Visit site

can you explain what "the naked front" is, i want to go naked cuz my fairings are cracked up but i decided this after ordering the OEM light assembly for 200 bucks, is there a naked mod/version that uses the regular lights somehow?