Anyone up for a tour of Tassie!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As Kazza said, we are home....12 days, 4500km's...

No Speeding tickets that i know of! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And will you be sharing any pics soon?

I actually didnt take too many photo's, unlike the others. I was more focused on riding my bike as much as possible! The roads were incredible! I did take lots of video, but most of it i cant share as it might get me in trouble! :eek:

But i will post some photo's when i get a chance to transfer them from my phone, and netbook, to my main PC, after which i will post them...but am a bit busy to do so today, as i have walked into a mountain of E-Mails, etc, after taking 13 days off work!

:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the Humpy's have arrived home after travelling 5962 kilometres :D

100's & 100's of pic's to sort through but right now im too tired :( so i'll leave you with a few to tantalise the taste buds before I head to blanket bay :cheer:

That first pic is spot on! Hump! Hahaha! :rockon:

Whiteforestjeskar

Back up of female power
Reaction score
www.facebook.com
So after all our riding and being safe and enjoying ourselves I have some bad news..:( someone hit the laser lastnight.. Poor baby.. It's slowly loosing it's laser powers!! Glad it happened in car though!! We are all ok..:( but the laser!!!:(

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So after all our riding and being safe and enjoying ourselves I have some bad news..:( someone hit the laser lastnight.. Poor baby.. It's slowly loosing it's laser powers!! Glad it happened in car though!! We are all ok..:( but the laser!!!:(

Bugga, that sucks. What/who hit ya??

Secondly.........Now both sides match :eek:

Nope, the passenger side was the already dented one...lmao

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was driving! On my way to work, in the right hand lane, going artound Wellington Square, coming onto Jeffcott Street, the offending vehicle was in the lane next to me, attemting to go around the same bend, but instead of turning, they drove stright into the side of Jess's car...no indicator...not that it mattered, there is nowhere to indicate to anyway in that lane...only option is to go forward....

Good news is, that yesterday Jess and i decided that we would be getting her a new car, so it might be a case of taking the insurance money from the claim, and putting it towards the new car, and giving the mighty Laser to Jess's younger sister to play dodgems in as her first car! :thumbup:

It's a pity though, cause despite appearances, the Mighty Laser is an awesome little car...i love it...runs like a dream!

Whiteforestjeskar

Back up of female power
Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I was driving! On my way to work, in the right hand lane, going artound Wellington Square, coming onto Jeffcott Street, the offending vehicle was in the lane next to me, attemting to go around the same bend, but instead of turning, they drove stright into the side of Jess's car...no indicator...not that it mattered, there is nowhere to indicate to anyway in that lane...only option is to go forward....

Good news is, that yesterday Jess and i decided that we would be getting her a new car, so it might be a case of taking the insurance money from the claim, and putting it towards the new car, and giving the mighty Laser to Jess's younger sister to play dodgems in as her first car! :thumbup:

It's a pity though, cause despite appearances, the Mighty Laser is an awesome little car...i love it...runs like a dream!

So point. Being not my fault!!:p and if anybody has a mazda 2/3 lying around I would greatly like an early birthday present..^.^

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer: Daniel! :cheer::cheer:

I know you guys don't like your Roos much, but crap, that sure is a cute one!

And LOVE the new avatar! It suits you.