Anyone tried ConvertiBars?

FastZipper6

Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked this up: convertibars.com

I SWEAR I thought of this a couple years ago without knowing anything about ConvertiBars and wanted to call it AdjustaBars. I distinctly remember talking to a biker friend of mine about the idea and he's a helicopter mechanic and said he thought it would be a good idea. Dang, I never did anything about it. Probably wouldn't have made me a millionaire but my question is has anybody tried this?

It's kind of expensive, I think. Something like $329 plus a little more for a specific bike. Seems like a good idea.

Commuting in a crouched position of a crotch rocket bike turned me off to getting an R6 or similar bike. That was one of the main reasons for choosing my FZ6. It would be nice to try those ConvertiBars and see how they feel and how it makes the bike handle.

Just curious if anyone has these?

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked this up: convertibars.com

I SWEAR I thought of this a couple years ago without knowing anything about ConvertiBars and wanted to call it AdjustaBars. I distinctly remember talking to a biker friend of mine about the idea and he's a helicopter mechanic and said he thought it would be a good idea. Dang, I never did anything about it. Probably wouldn't have made me a millionaire but my question is has anybody tried this?

It's kind of expensive, I think. Something like $329 plus a little more for a specific bike. Seems like a good idea.

Commuting in a crouched position of a crotch rocket bike turned me off to getting an R6 or similar bike. That was one of the main reasons for choosing my FZ6. It would be nice to try those ConvertiBars and see how they feel and how it makes the bike handle.

Just curious if anyone has these?

Ooooo those would be heaven on a long ride. Adjust to a different setting at every gas stop? Sweet! And I think at $329 you WOULD be a millionaire...not to make you feel bad or anything ;)

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks a little silly to me. Maybe if something was put in place of the empty mounts like a GPS or something, it wouldn't look silly anymore. I'm sure it is really comfortable, though.