Anyone seen this yet?

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw it and sat on it in person last year on oct in europe street....
Never cross in my mind is FZ8, I thought it was FZ1 cz everything almost look the same except for the headlight...
Very muscular looking with racing seat and buff gas tank....

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to be the eternal disbeleiver, but can you show where that was 'officially' released from?
I signed up to the Yamaha FZ8 news thingy (emails me the latest info) and last time I received anything it was with a mention of actual pictures being released about March (from memory)
Also find it extremely hard to beleive anyone has sat on one seeing as how they have only been leaking the tiniest of info recently.
That picture looks almost identical to an FZ1 with tiny changes, so I'm not really putting too much stock in it.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to be the eternal disbeleiver, but can you show where that was 'officially' released from?
I signed up to the Yamaha FZ8 news thingy (emails me the latest info) and last time I received anything it was with a mention of actual pictures being released about March (from memory)
Also find it extremely hard to beleive anyone has sat on one seeing as how they have only been leaking the tiniest of info recently.
That picture looks almost identical to an FZ1 with tiny changes, so I'm not really putting too much stock in it.

2010 Yamaha FZ8, Fazer 8

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can be wrong as there was no indication is FZ8
As I mentioned it look like FZ1 European style sorry for misslead...