Anyone in Spring Hill, Florida own a FZ6R?

S

sm00thpapa

I live in Spring Hill Florida and it seems like a great place to ride. Not to much traffic and US 19 is a pretty good stretch to test your bike.

S

sm00thpapa

Anyone else have an FZ6R in Spring Hill besides me? Come on someone here on the boards has to have one. :Sport:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Where exactly is Spring Hill? if you are close to Tampa, check out Tamparacing.com thay have a big motorcycle sub-forum...... I am about 45 minutes south of TPA on I-75. But I only own a lowly FZ6.... :D

S

sm00thpapa

Spring Hill is about 40 miles North of Tampa. Check it out on the map it is right off of US19. Thanks for the website.

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I grew up in Brooksville and mostly around the Tampa area. Should be alot of riders there. I'm in North Georgia now, but hey if you ever get a chance to come up this way to the mountains It's a very nice ride on Thunder road. PS. I will visit family in Tampa in 3 weeks but have to take the cage. Smooth riding!

S

sm00thpapa

Anyone in Spring Hill want to take there bike on the Suncoast to Tampa and back? Seems like a nice less traffic ride than I-75.

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of tolls on that road otherwise it is really nice. Be careful on Ozella for both sand and leo's. Gobbler also is very technical so go slow first few times out. Check out tampabaysportriders.com. They do a north run with starts in tampa and goes to the hess in brooksville and then up to Shamrocks.