Anyone going to Laguna Seca for the AMA race?

RedX7

Invincible, almost
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just seeing if any other Fizzers are gonna be up in Monterey for the AMA Superbike race. A couple of friends and I are riding up there from San Diego. Well, as long as I get my FZ6 back together by then. :confused:

I won't be heading there maybe some others will. were neighbors (almost) one of these days you should ride with us :thumbup:

I am likely going. I usually meet up with some friends that are coming down from SF to the race, but would gladly ride up and down with some of you guys.:thumbup:

Sounds good. We're leaving Friday morning. I'll talk to my boys, but I'm they won't have an issue with picking up another rider.

Hi there! Just letting you know that I live in the Monterey area, and I'm looking for other riders. I'm going out with my step-daughter in just a little bit for a ride so that I can watch the bikes, and she can gawk and drool at the bikers. So if you see an '08 Cobalt Blue FZ6 with a guy wearing an icon mil spec reflective vest, stop on by :) Would love to see others!

Hi there! Just letting you know that I live in the Monterey area, and I'm looking for other riders. I'm going out with my step-daughter in just a little bit for a ride so that I can watch the bikes, and she can gawk and drool at the bikers. So if you see an '08 Cobalt Blue FZ6 with a guy wearing an icon mil spec reflective vest, stop on by :) Would love to see others!

I wrecked my bike last weekend, so no race for me. Have fun guys!

Man, I wish I would have read this before I'd left. I did have an eye out for other FZ6s. But I'll be honest. I spent most of my time either drooling over the bikes on Ducati Island, or the girls at the Harley trailer. Both so hot!!!:drool:

Back