Anyone else have $&!@ty roommates?

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm out of town for the weekend and my bike along with my gear is at home. We live in an old house and the bedroom doors don't lock anymore. My roommates can piss me off, but not like tonight. I just got a picture from one of them, one of my "friends" buck naked wearing my helmet on his head, and my pillion helmet on his other head. If you understand. I rely on that gear to save mine and my pillions life if we go down and they just treat it like its child's toys. But I only have a week of school left until I graduate and won't ever have to deal with them again, so there might be a bright side

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what you do is go up to him ask why...
he will say i haha it was funny no or something else dumb lay into his jaw with one punch, that will probably send him to the ground then tell him don't touch my sh!t again.....

he probably won't ever touch your crap again if you don't stand up for yourself roommates or people for that matter walk all over you ask me how i know 4 guys 1 400 sqft room in the marines 4 years live work and drink with the same guys for 4 years you have to stand your ground.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Had I been there to see it in person I'd be in jail. Messin with my stuff is gonna piss me off.. Messing with my gear I rely on to keep me safe is gonna put you in the hospital.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some people measure their economic success by buying their first house, or paying it off, or their first Million.
I measured my own with three milestones:
1. Buying the beer I liked, not what was on sale.
2. Withdrawing from an ATM without having to check the balance first.
3. Not ever, ever having to have a roommate again! :mad:

The last one was the worst. Would never contribute to groceries, or clean. I'd cook something for the next few days, be it soup, stew, or spaghetti sauce, and he'd eat it all in one sitting. Without heating it back up first. Including the spaghetti sauce. Without spaghetti.
He bought a TV (I didn't have one), and wore out the "Up" channel button in 9 months (switched to the "Down", I'm sure it was traumatic for him). Always had crap on his hands, there was old food on the phone, the remote, every door knob, every kitchen cabinet handle...
Gah.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
That's really messed up. I'm anal about ensuring my visors remain scratch free and don't allow for situations were the helmet could be dropped or fall.

Check your visors for scratches and find out from them if they were dropped. Unfortunately if one hit the deck, damage to impact absorption may not be possible to see.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Payback's a bitch - do something to his toothbrush and and send him a pic - THE DAY AFTER LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Payback's a bitch - do something to his toothbrush and and send him a pic - THE DAY AFTER LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LMAO!!!! :rof::rof::rof:

:cheer:^^^^That's one of my sistas! LOL! ^^^^:cheer:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I was a chef I lived in staff accommodation which was basically a block of single occupancy rooms with two bathrooms at each end.
I was working on the Pastry section at the time which was very hard graft. Up at 05.00 to make the bread and then work through until about 23.00.
Anyway this particular neighbor got into the habit if inviting everyone around to their room for beers after work. It was a real nightmare, they partied until about 03.00.
I tried to reason with them and asked them to just move to one of the other twenty unoccupied rooms to have their party. Obviously I was met with drunken resistance.
So I quietly left them to their noise and music.:sinister: I got some self cutting screws and my cordless screwdriver. Within about 30 seconds the door was screwed tightly shut. I then went to the fuse board and removed the fuse that powered the sockets.
No music, and no way of going to the bathroom, I mean beer needs to come out at some point. I slept the night peacefully away in an unoccupied room.
When I got up at 05.00 I unscrewed the door and went to work.

The parties were not held in the room next to mine there after.

Neil

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
When I was a chef I lived in staff accommodation which was basically a block of single occupancy rooms with two bathrooms at each end.
I was working on the Pastry section at the time which was very hard graft. Up at 05.00 to make the bread and then work through until about 23.00.
Anyway this particular neighbor got into the habit if inviting everyone around to their room for beers after work. It was a real nightmare, they partied until about 03.00.
I tried to reason with them and asked them to just move to one of the other twenty unoccupied rooms to have their party. Obviously I was met with drunken resistance.
So I quietly left them to their noise and music.:sinister: I got some self cutting screws and my cordless screwdriver. Within about 30 seconds the door was screwed tightly shut. I then went to the fuse board and removed the fuse that powered the sockets.
No music, and no way of going to the bathroom, I mean beer needs to come out at some point. I slept the night peacefully away in an unoccupied room.
When I got up at 05.00 I unscrewed the door and went to work.

The parties were not held in the room next to mine there after.

Neil

This is the best thing I've ever read