Anyone deal with Deprettmoto?? WTF?

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
So I ordered some parts from them about 2 months ago and they took my money and I got no parts...emailed them about 15 times for package info and...silence? They were real responsive in taking my money...

Anyone from across the pond know anything about them? I am out $180 with no replies etc....

I doubt parts - even from Italy to the US take 2 months to arrive.

Anyone?

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know that Kamloops ordered the horn relocation/frame hole plug set from them; I can't say whether or not he had any delivery issues. Maybe he can chime in.

I would be curious to know the outcome as I have been eyeing parts from them for some time now.

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
Summer + Italy = vacations..

I hear ya and I thought about that but there is 5.2 weeks of zero communications - they go on vacation for that long?

I got the horn relocation kit too...two of them actually because they had a minimum payment policy. Like I said they were very responsive answering questions during the transaction and payment - then poof...nothing for 2 months. Last thing they said was it shipped via Italia post??? Again that was over 5 weeks ago...

Anyone know the carrier so I can track?

Here is the email:

Dear,

We inform you that your parcel is party the day 04 mounth 08 with italian air post .

The number shipping is CC017383600IT.

Best regards

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the email:

Dear,

We inform you that your parcel is party the day 04 mounth 08 with italian air post .

The number shipping is CC017383600IT.

Best regards

Pop this is the Tracking Box on the USPS website: Arrived in US on 11-AUG; Stuck in Custom ever since. Looks like it may have made its way though on the 21st.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have waited up to 4 months for parts from Italy.....It's worth the wait, their stuff is normally top notch, regardless of price, or waiting period....patience is a virture.

:thumbup:

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
Pop this is the Tracking Box on the USPS website: Arrived in US on 11-AUG; Stuck in Custom ever since. Looks like it may have made its way though on the 21st.

LOL - I put this number in every tracking system BUT the USPS.....thanks!!

So it seems something is on its way - figured customs delay etc....

Thanks - again

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL - I put this number in every tracking system BUT the USPS.....thanks!!

So it seems something is on its way - figured customs delay etc....

Thanks - again

No problem at all; I just shipped something internationally and recognized the numbering...just plain luck.

:thumbup:

Also, What are you going to do with the second horn relocation set??? Any interest in selling?;)

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad it's on it's way. I too have ordered things from Italy. One was a cd(music), that could only be obtained from the label direct, in Italy. Took a little over two months to get here. Kind of strange, as stuff from Britain and other nearby countries takes far less time. :confused: But, that's the way it works I suppose. lol

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
Serves me right for bitching - they showed up Saturday...during the hurricane no less...pieces look cool.

I am slowing amassing parts for my naked conversion...my speedo cover arrived today (05 round speedo)

Have not decided on a kit yet...kinda like the nubz shop and kinda don't...would love to have a Ducati light on there but not sure of the mounting situations...

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Serves me right for bitching - they showed up Saturday...during the hurricane no less...pieces look cool.

I am slowing amassing parts for my naked conversion...my speedo cover arrived today (05 round speedo)

Glad to hear they showed up. Where did you get your speedo cover??? I've looked for one FOREVER, but could only find one place in the UK that had them and I just never got around to ordering it. I'd love to clean up the back of my naked '06 speedo with the cover. :thumbup:

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I know that Kamloops ordered the horn relocation/frame hole plug set from them; I can't say whether or not he had any delivery issues. Maybe he can chime in.

I would be curious to know the outcome as I have been eyeing parts from them for some time now.

Mine came kinda slow but they were on Vacation or something, also ordered foot pegs. Good quaility stuff. They never answered any of my emails.

I have been tempted to order the fz6 bars they have.

187.jpg