Anybody with throttle lock system please comment

Has anybody had any luck finding a way to just make the throttle lighter and or give it a quicker ratio. I don't like how far I have to twist to get full throttle.

Has anybody had any luck finding a way to just make the throttle lighter and or give it a quicker ratio. I don't like how far I have to twist to get full throttle.

Its a 1/4 turn throttle. You wont find anything shorter... MX bikes have different "cams" you can get for the throttle, but I havent pulled the throttle apart on our bikes to know if those will work.

-bryan

The TMs are super easy to engage, just take my hand off the throttle for a moment, twist on/off, and I'm back on as before.

I'm curious, if you take your hand off the throttle, how can you set the correct speed?? Like with the Vista Cruise, you simply lock the thumb lever with the throttle in the position you want to maintain. If you let go of the throttle, the throttle will close automatically If you then turn your Throttlemeister you'd be setting it to a closed throttle position.

What am I missing???

Last edited:
Back