Any windscreens that keep the wind blast low?

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not looking for a windscreen that will put the air over my head, more something that allow for it to hit me in the chest (making the helmet quieter)

A cut stock screen is the exact result im looking for, but the look of a short stock one just ruins the front of the bike for me...

anyone have a solution?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
The stock windshield puts the wind blast right into my chest, but then again I am 6ft 6 tall :) :noworries:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not looking for a windscreen that will put the air over my head, more something that allow for it to hit me in the chest (making the helmet quieter)

A cut stock screen is the exact result im looking for, but the look of a short stock one just ruins the front of the bike for me...

anyone have a solution?
IMHO the stock screen is awful in terms of noise and wind blast pushing you back, the cut-down stock screen is worse as it just moves the blast lower and makes it seem even worse (although a bit quieter, it is unrideable in comfort above 60mph) and the Puig racing is only just better - it raises the wind blast to helmet, but makes it stronger (as well as quieter). There are pics of all of them on my site linked to below. I have now bought an MRA flip screen, which means the wind hits me in the chest - slightly higher than stock, but most of it is pushed OVER my head. It is quieter and puts much less pressure on my body than all of the others. It's the best solution yet, but I still want to find the same screen - only taller... :)

SNOW JW

Reaction score
Visit site
Were can I find info on the MRA flip screen like above I want the wind to go above my head.