Any support you can give would help

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Like it or hate it, the TopEnd.tv site is now a little over a month old. The traffic and views have been pretty good being that most of the promotion has been through forums, Facebook, word of mouth, etc. A proper marketing plan is also in the works.

At this time, we've got two more bikes in the queue that we've shot. Just got to put the footage together and release them. Same goes for the Tech Tips. We also have quite a few more bikes lined up as well as other bike related episodes that should definitely help drive traffic to the site. We're still new at this 'bike review show' stuff, but we are getting better. And I'm not gonna lie, it's a friggin' blast.

I would like to send out a request. If you would, please hit the TopEnd.tv Facebook page and 'Like' it. I know that some of you already have. Also, if you could help to plug the site on other forums that you are a member of, that would also help a lot. Again, I know that some of you have already done this as well.

I would really like for this project to succeed. Although there are other review sites out there, there's not many (if really any) that are pushing them in the format that we are. Additionally, in the next month or two, additions will be made to the site that will hopefully be useful for riders. As the site numbers grow and the stats become more solid, it is our hope to begin getting support through advertising, promotion, etc. We also are hoping to get the support from local dealers/distributors/vendors. One dealership is already showing interest.

I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

Facebook page: TopEnd.tv | Facebook
Web site: TopEnd.tv - motorcycle reviews, news & tips