Any Arkansas Rider's Around?

cklein

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Searcy, Ar and was just curious if there are any riders on the forums from around here? Would enjoy riding with some other fellas with some yamaha's

Chris

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Yah, another AR member! :cheer:

dturpen is also here from Russellville and we've been on rides twice so far. He knows a great bunch of other non FZ riders!

So far I do not know of any other active AR members here on the forum. :(

cklein

Reaction score
Visit site
Yah, another AR member! :cheer:

dturpen is also here from Russellville and we've been on rides twice so far. He knows a great bunch of other non FZ riders!

So far I do not know of any other active AR members here on the forum. :(

i know a couple of non fz6.. most of them are cruisers that are family ad family friends.. we usually ride to petty jean or hot springs. you ever ride down to little rock or heber?

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
We've never made it up to Heber Springs on the bikes. We've been out to Searcy once and over to El Paso a couple of times. Also went to Little Rock when the motorcycle display was at the Clinton Library. We really don't make it out that way too often unless there's a special reason.

So far, there's plenty of nice routes out this way to keep us satisfied. We love taking the route down to Hot Springs. Petite Jean is very nice for scenery but get stuck behind traffic too often to really enjoy the twisties.

If you're ever out this way on a weekend then let me know and we'll definitely meet up. Or if there's ever anything special going on up your way then we'll try to be there. It's always nice to meet other riders!