another Yamaha in the stable

Looks fabulous Brenda... is that the factory fairing?

The first FZ1's here came with the lowers as a non-fitted accessory, the lowers came with it in the crate.

Apart from the pipe you need a tail tidy :)

Looks fabulous Brenda... is that the factory fairing?

The first FZ1's here came with the lowers as a non-fitted accessory, the lowers came with it in the crate.

Apart from the pipe you need a tail tidy :)

The dealer told me that the fairing is an aftermarket (guy before me added it) & what's wrong with my tail??

Last edited:
Just in case you aren't convinced....

WOW. Thanks a sharp looking bike...very nice! Black is so nice when it's cleaned up!:thumbup:

schmick machine congrats! its physically smaller than the fz6 am i correct or my eyes are playing tricks on me?

That's a sharp looking bike!

I've loved the FZ1's since they first came out, but the darn things are so tall I can't stand it up off the side stand!
:BLAA:

What a beauty Brenda! If you need someone to come over and babysit her while you're gone, I'd be happy to oblige ;)
Come on over Cheryl!

schmick machine congrats! its physically smaller than the fz6 am i correct or my eyes are playing tricks on me?

Sorry...I don't know the specs....it feels a little bigger & a bit heavier to me, if that makes sence :confused:

That's a sharp looking bike!

I've loved the FZ1's since they first came out, but the darn things are so tall I can't stand it up off the side stand!
:BLAA:

I'm only 5'3"....it is taller than the FZ6, but it has a low TS seat. I can get the 'balls' of my feet down at a stop on the FZ1....

Back