Another Top Sellerie Seat for sale - 2007

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Black with Red Piping

I have had this on for about 12k miles, purchased in 2009. The red piping is fine but the stitching that says "FZ6" is a little faded. It has a couple scuffs, still in great condition.

$300 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

$260 for local pick-up in Portland, Or

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Doc - Why you selling it? Did you upgrade? If so to what? I have one of these on my 2008.. I had a corbin on my old bike and loved it, just not too sure about this seat yet (Only rode the new bike 5-6 times)

Thanks!

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Synergy - PM your address to me and I will get a more exact quote for shipping. The price will be $260 plus actual shipping cost.

Mattwit - its a great seat, i really enjoyed it. My bike was laid down at low speed which trashed the fairing but didnt really hurt anything else. On the rebuild I changed it all to matte back and the seat no longer matches. On top of that I am not using this bike for long distance riding anymore as I have a V Strom all farkled up for long-distance/off road riding. But when I rode the FZ on a cross country trip the To Sellerie seat saved my behind. I was in a rush on the way to Vermont and did one 1100 mile stretch over 20 hours. My butt did not fall off, with the stokcer I ma sure I would not have been as comfortable. So what Im saying is, Im a fan :cheer:

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Seat is tentatively sold. I am awaiting payment and already have a back-up offer so if they both fall through I'll post here but for now I am assuming its sold.

thanks

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hi doc

can you please tell me (if you remember) the code of the materials you used to build the seat?

thank you very much

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hi doc

can you please tell me (if you remember) the code of the materials you used to build the seat?

thank you very much

Last edited: