Another Go Pro HD vid

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used quite a few editing softwares and had previously settled on Premiere Pro CS4, but Premiere doesn't fully support AVCHD (which is Sony's HD format) so after struggling with it for a while I gave up and tried the latest Cyberlink... I could not be happier... there's a huge gap between Premiere Pro and Cyberlink in terms of how much you can do (Premiere let's you do pretty much anything you want with the video as long as you have the computer horse power to process it :)), but Cyberlink just works and the export module is fantastic. The best I've seen. It handles the Sony HD format like a champ too.

/threadjack...

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used quite a few editing softwares and had previously settled on Premiere Pro CS4, but Premiere doesn't fully support AVCHD (which is Sony's HD format) so after struggling with it for a while I gave up and tried the latest Cyberlink... I could not be happier... there's a huge gap between Premiere Pro and Cyberlink in terms of how much you can do (Premiere let's you do pretty much anything you want with the video as long as you have the computer horse power to process it :)), but Cyberlink just works and the export module is fantastic. The best I've seen. It handles the Sony HD format like a champ too.

/threadjack...

It actually sounds like I might be better to go the Pro CS4. My PC should be able to romp it in, And I've not got Sony gear. But if it's too expensive, maybe the Cyberlink...cool.:thumbup:

Cheers:rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
PP CS4 is an amazing piece of software... be prepared for a "less friendly" environment though as this is not for the average user (they use it to make commercials, etc...)... you'll have to learn the keyboard shortcuts (1 million of them) to use the software efficiently :) kinda like Photoshot... Once you start learning the capabilities though it's amazing as it will literally let you do anything with the footage.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PP CS4 is an amazing piece of software... be prepared for a "less friendly" environment though as this is not for the average user (they use it to make commercials, etc...)... you'll have to learn the keyboard shortcuts (1 million of them) to use the software efficiently :) kinda like Photoshot... Once you start learning the capabilities though it's amazing as it will literally let you do anything with the footage.

Woohoo. Bring on the keyboard shortcuts...lol..I have a G15 keyboard, and a Nostromo. Macro city...lol. Of course I will need to label thm to start off with.:BLAA:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey what screen are you using right there, looks like a good height......

PMSL....I was meaning to take that off, but never got round to it.....then it grew on me...I have no idea, as it was on the bike already....I'll have to take a gander and get back to you mate.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL....I was meaning to take that off, but never got round to it.....then it grew on me...I have no idea, as it was on the bike already....I'll have to take a gander and get back to you mate.:thumbup:

Yeah Mikey, i wanna see if that screen fits on an FZ6, cause the height is awesome, and i really only want it to cover my instruments, and give me a GPS mounting point....

:thumbup: