Angeles Crest Hwy

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be riding the crest tomorrow morning, short notice for anyone one that would like to meet up

Let me know,
Feel free to text me anytime
760 805 5535

Dave

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! I"m promised on some other stuff but that ride was so good last year!
Have a great one!

We need to plan a big ride soon!:D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Just nit picking...is it just me or in the "old days" there wasn't the LEO presence that there is now on the weekends?
It ain't you, just that there are more people trying to kill them self's now-a- days, I won't ride 2 on the weekends unless it is with a group. Much much better on the week days, not much LEO activity:thumbup:

Jerry

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It ain't you, just that there are more people trying to kill them self's now-a- days, I won't ride 2 on the weekends unless it is with a group. Much much better on the week days, not much LEO activity:thumbup:

Jerry

I'm with 'ya there Jerry. I avoid my local mountain twisties (and they're only 10 minutes away) on the weekends like the plaque. Between the squids, bicycles, tourists, and LEO's it's not a safe place to be, either for my health or wallet... :Flip:
Monday's are my day to ride around here.... :rockon:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
He got me for 63 mph in a 55 zone. Damn shame

Fight the ticket buddy. In California, you have the right to contest by "written declaration," which gives you a much higher success rate than fighting it in person in court. Reason is officers get paid time and a half to go to court, but get nothing extra to contest you in writing. I've used the guidance of ticketassassin.com a few times with pretty decent success rates. Can't hurt to try!!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
It was a bad motorcycle weekend here in San Diego...on a rode that we've ridden in many past group rides.

Female motorcyclist killed on Hwy 78 | UTSanDiego.com

:( somebody took a turn too fast and crossed into oncoming.......

Side note i know a group of new riders who rode the same route we took the other weekend. Three riders low sided. Everyone is ok but classic case of riding too fast for their skill. Since that was the first time i rode that route, even going slow it was a pretty intense route, so i can see why it happened :(.